Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sick of being single

So I have officially decided to start a blog dedicated to recruiting my friends and friends of friends to help me find a guy. I have tried the online dating thing numerous times. I've had some success here and there, but lately it's just been a waste of money that I don't really have to spend. So I am reaching out to you, friends, asking you to dig down deep in the recesses of those lovely heads of yours and help me find a guy whose flaws will be compatable with mine (and we all know I'm full of 'em!). I figure, even if it doesn't lead to a boyfriend, I may at least get some fun or interesting or strange or incredible or even terrible dates out of it, and I'll have a forum in which to cathartically spew forth my feelings about dating onto a page. Plus it's another good way to waste my time. Ha.

Anyway, for the time being, while I'm trying to figure out exactly how I want to do this - here's just a few of the places where I have info and pictures and all that other interesting and not so interesting stuff about me:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=fl_104014394392#/profile.php?id=549444392&ref=name

I'll get some more up here soon - myspace (which I rarely use anymore, but has some blogs from awhile ago), match.com, okcupid, yahoo personals, and all that crap, but for now I just want to get up my first post!

Feel free to write/comments on suggestions on anything, including how I may actually be able to make this whole operation work!

No comments:

Post a Comment