Friday, June 19, 2009

Hot Doctor

So today I had my annual GYN appt. at a new GYN office close to where I live. I normally ask for a woman but on the insurance website it seemed like most of the doctors were women so when I actually FINALLY got an appt. (as we women know, it can take FOREVER - esp. for an annual and esp. if you are a new patient) I didn't think to ask. So there I am, in the room, naked under my lovely coral gown and paper sheet, and who comes in the room as my Dr.? A guy - and not just any guy - a YOUNG HOT guy. So I'm blushing and flustered not just because I was expecting a woman but also because the person who is going to be checking my lady parts is a guy who if I met under any other circumstances I would go out with him in a heartbeat! And while nothing about a GYN appt. is remotely arousing, all I could think was - boy, I'm glad I trimmed down there today, and I hope he likes my breasts! Seriously, I could FEEL how red my face was! The, when he's doing the finger part of the exam, I'm thinking - when this guy is fooling around with a girl - when he fingers her does he check for abnormalities? Can he play with her breasts and not feel for lumps? Would he ever want to go down on a girl when he spends a good portion of the day, every day, looking down there? I wonder if being a GYN would be a plus or minus in the bedroom? Of course maybe he's gay. Is he single? I don't see a ring, but maybe he takes it off for work - that would make sense. Oh my god, he's hot - I wonder if he thinks I'm cute - even if he did he's my doctor now - he couldn't ask me out. That would be weird. On our first date he'd have already seen the goods!

1 comment: