Monday, January 24, 2011

What a catch!

The first few words caught my eye and it gets even better! I think he's my soulmate...

"I don't drink, smoke, go to bars play or watch games. These will not change. I do like movies, love to travel, cars, computers, walks on the beach, sunsets (you should see my site :)) and dinners. Yes, I'm a bit romantic but I also like to be precise, serious and I really do not like to be late! I know what I want and I am ambitious. On the other hand I never stopped being a kid. I like fun and humor but I prefer the bit sarcastic Seinfeld, Monty Python type.

The ONE I am looking for is an average, Kind girl who has not been married, has no children, doesn't smoke or drink. Must be comfortable and happy in her own skin. Smart, educated. So basically a perfect girl with a good sense of humor."

1 comment:

  1. Let me first apologize for finding so much entertainment in the trails and tribulations of your dating life. Your a fun and entertaining blogger that I'd have stumbled upon sooner had I not been half-assing on my own blogging. If I knew better I should be taking notes from you.

    Hope Monty Python dude worked out for you, after reading It is now a matter of great curiosity. Wish I had been a fan sooner.

    ReplyDelete